I’m feeling very random tonight so here is a random post.
Oswald has the word of the day to follow-up on BrObesity we have;
- The act of grabbing taxpayers money for that which no other group would get funding for.
- The Government aBROpriated huge sums to settle outstanding land claims.
- Set apart for a particular use or race; reserved.
- Hence, belonging peculiarly; peculiar; suitable; fit; proper.
- The head of the iwi wondered what an aBROpriate measure would be to make the tangata whenua feel better.
- Suitable to the social situation or to social respect or social discreetness; socially correct; socially discreet; well-mannered; proper.
- I don’t think it was aBROpriate for the cashier to tell me outloud in front of all those people at the check-out that my fisheries compensation cheque looked like it was way too large.
The Rugby: So do reckon Ma’a Nonu could catch a cold?
The Rugby: The Aussies played well for 25 minutes, pity the game these days is for 80 minutes.
The Standard: Relevant anymore? Ever? Do we care?
House: Why is vascullitis always mentioned?
Teachers: Do we need them? I’m thinking these two are idiots for trying to have a crack at me on Twitter. @pam_thompson @suzievesperespecially with this comment. That was in response to them crapping up my comments about the school with the blog…..sooooo what do the teachers do, start whinging on Twitter with open replies….FAIL! and of course bringing up my mental health like good little bullies that most teachers are.
I think I might be a lesbian, I like sleeping with women.
Isn’t Mafia Wars cool on Facebook? I’ve always had a dream to be in the arms trade.