Forgive me if I seem stupid but isn’t SPARC supposed to be doing this. Their website says amongst other things that they;
- invest more than $70 million each year to achieve their vision
- Provide research, identifying and sharing good practice.
- Invest in partners to deliver results.
- Build the capability of our partners β systems, processes and tools.
- Provide experts and research.
- Provide sector training and development opportunities.
Given all that newspeak mumbo-jumbo you do have to wonder why they are asking for tenders for the following. To my mind there is $70 million we could save right there by killing this department outright.