Labour lickspittle apologist and funder Selwyn Pellett is being lauded by Labour as a person to be listened to onÂ theÂ issue of NationalÂ openingÂ up SOEs for investment.
Would this be the same Selwyn Pellett who doesn’t want NZ owned companies to avail themselves of foreign capital but is quite happy to have his own companies listed on the London Stock Exchange to avail himself of a good chunk ofÂ foreignÂ capital for himself and his companies.
If it is the same Selwyn Pellett he is also a willing recipient ofÂ corporateÂ welfare in the form of grants of over NZ$6.5 million even though his company reported revenues of over US$30 million in 2009 and again in 2010.
Is it the same Selwyn Pellet whose companies have major shareholders such as:
- BlackRock Investment Management – a US AssetÂ managementÂ company with more than US$3 billion of funds under management
- Legal & General Investment Management – one of the largest managers of financial assets in the UK
- AXA Framlington – Multi-national fund manager with billions in assets
- Ignis Asset Management – around ÂŁ71bn of assets under management
- Majedie Asset Management – Assets under management total circa ÂŁ5bn, for over 90 institutional clients.
- Octopus Investments – Massive UK fund manager
Yes it would be Selwyn Pellett, hypocrite, who wants to ham-string Kiwi investors and all the while he seeks foreign capital for his own companies from multi-national fund managers. He can have UK pension funds and American pension funds invest in his companies but doesn’t want New Zealand Kiwisaver fund managers to be able to invest in good solid Kiwi infrastructure or technology companies, he wants those investment funds for his own multi-million dollar companies.
The man is a class A pinko hypocrite.