These questions will be answered on my new web site. If you have any others please send them through.
- Will the Party Hierarchy be Neutral in Selections?
- Should I expect dirty tricks and unethical behaviour during selection?
- Does the Party have any real influence over who the delegates select?
- What will it cost me to run for parliament?
- Does caucus have any influence over selection?
- What if I am threatened that association with certain people will be bad for my career?
- Does National look after losing candidates?
- Will National push me up the list if I keep taking one for the team in a red seat?
- Does running in a red seat improve my chances of winning selection in a blue seat?
An interesting fact is that the National Party couldn’t rig a selection for an All Black world cup winning captain.