So anyway back to David Shearer’s Heartland Tour, I have some questions
1. How many people have been attending meetings?
2. Have media been touring covering the events?
3. What is the total cost of the tour to taxpayers or “someone else”?
4. Have they let David Cunliffe and Charles Chauvel out in to the countryside yet?
5. How many new members have Labour signed up due to the tour?
I only ask as I see Helen Clark has been doing her own tour of New Zealand Heartland as an excuse for the UN trough to pay for her trips back to New Zealand to see her Labour lurvies.
I would like to compare Shearer’s answers to Clark’s for numbers 1,2,3 and 5.
After her lecture labelled Disaster Resilience on August 15th, I hasten to add I think Shearer has actually collapsed his tour into Dear Leaders on caucus management.