1. Should I compile a Daily Politics post, with some short commentary on the issues of the day in competition to Bryce Edwards?
2. If yes, then what format/design/style/focus should it take…should it include a wide range of links like his…but with more balance etc?
3. Morning or Afternoon?
4. Would you subscribe to it, and/or sponsor it?
After all time is money, and to compile links and write a summary would consume a large amount of time that could otherwise be productive in smashing pinkos.
5. Volunteer to provide parts of the Daily Politics post as a contributor, flagging and identifying useful links both domestic and¬†internationally?
I ask this question because Bryce has staff…university flunkies,¬†clearly¬†of the same political persuasion as him, compiling his links.
6. Include international politics? If so which countries…I’m thinking UK, Australia, Pacific and US mostly with interesting titbits ¬†that pop up from time to time. I am finding the distinct lack of coverage of the US elections in our papers somewhat frustrating…and reporting on Fiji is dreadful universally by the MSM in New Zealand.
I welcome your collective wisdom.