1. Should I compile a Daily Politics post, with some short commentary on the issues of the day in competition to Bryce Edwards?
2. If yes, then what format/design/style/focus should it take…should it include a wide range of links like his…but with more balance etc?
3. Morning or Afternoon?
4. Would you subscribe to it, and/or sponsor it?
After all time is money, and to compile links and write a summary would consume a large amount of time that could otherwise be productive in smashing pinkos.
5. Volunteer to provide parts of the Daily Politics post as a contributor, flagging and identifying useful links both domestic andÂ internationally?
I ask this question because Bryce has staff…university flunkies,Â clearlyÂ of the same political persuasion as him, compiling his links.
6. Include international politics? If so which countries…I’m thinking UK, Australia, Pacific and US mostly with interesting titbits Â that pop up from time to time. I am finding the distinct lack of coverage of the US elections in our papers somewhat frustrating…and reporting on Fiji is dreadful universally by the MSM in New Zealand.
I welcome your collective wisdom.