Faced with ill-discipline and in-fighting among players the¬†England FA has come out with a list of Do’s and Dont’s for their players. ¬†It is not a bad guide for politicians to follow so I have re-written it for say….ergh….ughm……the Labour Party and David Shearer.
Add your own in comments if you so wish.
The don’ts and the dos
* Use drugs without
doctor’s permissiontelling the Leader
* Disclose confidential information about any aspect of
playing for Englandour caucus meetings or strategy
* Wear red and pink together, ever¬†
unofficial sportswear from personal endorsements
* Consume alcohol in public without the express permission of the
* Use drugs or banned substances
* Use room service or adult channels
* Bet on i-predict or buy and sell on TradeMe¬†
any football matches
* Criticise people on Twitter or Facebook, especially while in the House
* Respect Parliament, your colleagues and the Speaker
opponents, officials and supporters
* Respect culture and traditions of
host nationsUnions and our members
the supporters at the end of the game and when on the coach travelling to training and gamesour members at conferences and meetings
* Respect drug-testing officers
* Respect hotel staff at Skycity
* Be on time for
* Use a sensible amount of time playing video, updating twitter, Facebook¬†or computer games such as Angry Birds.