Now that Gareth Morgan has upset every animal lover, including every middle aged woman in New Zealand, can we expect some serious capital outflows from his underperforming KiwiSaver fund that bears his name? Why would people want to invest their money with someone who wants to kill all the cats?
And Kiwibank won’t be pleased with the bang up job Gareth is doing on the Kiwisaver fund they bought off Gareth a year ago?
I wonder if there are any clawback provisions for the purchase price since Gareth is now destroying their Kiwisaver brand?
Or has crafty Gareth chosen to open his mouth a full one year after the purchase date, perhaps conveniently outside any clawback date?
The TAB won’t be taking bets on how quickly Kiwibank will rebrand the Mad Moustache Fund into something a little less controversial.
Mad Morgan certainly knows no bounds when doing nutty things. In the last year or so he’s:
- Fattened up penguins for hungry Southern Ocean Orcas.
- Paid for a homeless man to have a funeral (instead of helping him when he was alive)
- Convinced himself he can coach soccer teams (when as an economist he ran a poorly performing Kiwisaver scheme)
- Called Federated Farmers “environmental retards“
- Wished death upon a mentally unstable sailor
- And now the Cat Holocaust