I love it when the unions get involved in politics, especially when they highlight the big spenders, the wastrels and the useless.
What ever you do DON’T vote for these ratbags.
- Albert-Eden-Roskill -¬†Cathy Casey, Peter Haynes
- Albany -¬†Wayne Walker,¬†John Watson
- North Shore -¬†Grant Gillon, Ann Hartley ¬†
- Waitakere -¬†Penny Hulse, Christine Rose
- Whau -¬†Ross Clow
- Waitemata & Gulf -¬†Mike Lee
- Maungakiekie-Tamaki -¬†Richard Northey
- Manukau -¬†Alf Filipaina, Ava Tunumafono
- Manurewa‚ÄďPapakura -¬†Colleen Brown, Peter Goldsmith
The promises that these tools have laid out are; foisting a living wage on Auckland ratepayers, many of whom will have to pay for it but not receive it along with protecting the union scumbag on at the Ports of Auckland.
If you want rates increases then voting for these union endorsed ratbags will men the rates increases will be almost instantaneous.