Spotted on my way into work today
Maybe, like Ed Begly jnr’s car, it’s powered by his own sense of self-satisfaction
They might be good for gas though. Shell say the chances of finding oil in the Great South Basin are minimal:
Shell reiterated that, on the basis of the work they have done, they consider the chances of a strike in the Great South Basin as follows:– Chance of finding no hydrocarbons = 70% – Chance of finding gas = 30% – Chance of finding oil = <1%
Shell reiterated that, on the basis of the work they have done, they consider the chances of a strike in the Great South Basin as follows:
– Chance of finding no hydrocarbons = 70% – Chance of finding gas = 30% – Chance of finding oil = <1%
So what are the chances of an oil spill? Great South Basin oil find very unlikely
Are you posting links to your own blog again? lol
There’s lots of value in gas – just ask Russia and its European Union clients, and latterly Ukraine, over whose land a large proportion of Russia’s natural gas is piped to those clients.
What will the Melons do when cars run on water ? Maybe the useless pricks might have to consider the swear word “work”.
What the fuck is a Raum?
Raum is a Toyota Raum. They have been especially developed to operate only on oil mined from shallow seas. There is a detector which switches the engine off if petrol from deep sea oil is inserted into the tank.This type of shallow seas oil does not cause global warming or climate change, but it recycles the hydrocarbons into airborne particles which are organic. Any adverse effects that might remotely exist are offset by the greater good of driving to protest meetings to stop deep sea drilling and thereby saving the planet
Oh, so it’s powered by smug.
And driven by mugs.
I wish it comes with ejector seats, ejecting any Greenies attempting to drive it.
Toyota is working on that facility, there is a wind turbine fitted into roof to provide the necessary renewably energy to operate the seat, they are still fine tuning the hypocrisy sensor which triggers it.
and it’s so small green families have to have a Toyota Enima too!
Very very good indeed!
It is a vehicle so hopelessly under-powered that you don’t even know when the engine’s running, so you have to say the name of the car when you’re at the traffic lights otherwise people will tell you your motor’s conked out.
Raum = Rage Against Undersea Mining
Runs on seal blubber
I need a Stop Greenpricks Fuckwittery sticker for my guzzler.
Looks from the stickers attached to the rear of the car that they against drilling for oil, but are happy ‘spotting’ it, hence the Rasta sticker…
and on the other side you can add this:
I can’t imagine where those in the export and tourism sectors get their clients, but I’m sure the majority are from overseas.
You mean those RECORD numbers flooding back here?
I don’t mind RECORD numbers of the rats who deserted the ship when the going got tough under Labour and Nats mismanagement flooding back into the country, just so long as they flood into Auckland and not into my neck of the woods in the REAL NZ.
We’ve been through this before you crazy potlicker – the sound of duelling banjos deters all except your kin Cletus and his extended family from entering your neck of the woods.
Just another example of a kiwi that votes for greens (commie’s).