You know the one, ¬†‘I’m rich, famous/well known, and people need to hear what I think’ syndrome. The need that they feel once they’ve achieved a comfortable bank account and it is time to poke their snotty noses in everyone elses business and tell them how to run their lives. Don’t do this, don’t eat that…..really this shit gets tiring. The self appointed world authorities on everything.¬†
PHOENIX – Action-movie star Steven Seagal says he is considering a run for Arizona governor.
The “Marked for Death” actor told KNXV-TV that he is considering a shot at the state’s highest office and has had a talk about the bid with the self-proclaimed toughest sheriff in America.
The 61-year-old made the comments while talking about his newly released reality series “Steven Seagal – Lawman: Maricopa County.”
Seagal teamed up with Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio for the show that was shot in Arizona and airs on cable TV’s Reelz Channel.
The martial arts expert is a member of Arpaio’s posse, made up of 3,000 unpaid civilians. He also has been deputized with sheriff’s offices in New Mexico, Texas and Louisiana and says he wants to increase border security. – AP
Now, lets see what kind of a political candidate he is, because he was a third rate actor that never won anything except for nominations for worst picture, worst actor and worst director.
- Rooting the nanny while married and having a child with her
- Remarrying before getting divorced
- Being a buddhist, but bashing his wife
- Allegations of sexual harassment involving 2 women who¬†reportedly received around $50,000 each in return for a pledge of confidentiality in an out of court settlement
- He has worked with¬†People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals¬†(PETA) to discourage the¬†fur¬†trade, and has written to the¬†Prime Minister of India¬†to seek increased¬†legal protection for cows. (what??)
- Has his own energy drink and line of homeopathic oils
- Going into business with an executive who had links to the mafia and tried to extort money from him
Yep he’s ticked all the boxes, I’d say he’ll get voted in.
There seems to be a bit of a pattern with the kinds of ¬†celebs associated with PETA.