Parliament is sitting today.
You can follow proceedings starting at 2 pm on TV (Freeview 22, Sky 86), streaming audio via Radio New Zealand and streaming Parliament TV via the internet. After the sitting day, on-demand replays can be found at In The House.
Questions to Ministers
- BRETT HUDSON to the Minister of Finance: What reports has he received on the New Zealand economy and how does this compare to the international economy?
- Hon ANNETTE KING to the Minister of Health: What recent reports has he received, if any, on the failures of the health system?
- JAN LOGIE to the Minister for Workplace Relations and Safety: Why has the Government not yet announced its response to the Joint Working Group on Pay Equity Principles’ recommendations, given he has been considering them since May 2016?
- BARBARA KURIGER to the Minister of Health: Can he confirm that 551,000 patients received a First Specialist Assessment last year, and that this is more than one in 10 New Zealanders?
- TRACEY MARTIN to the Minister for Tertiary Education, Skills and Employment: What reports has he seen on the financial sustainability of Lincoln University?
- GRANT ROBERTSON to the Minister of Finance: Are working people getting a fair share of economic growth when real median household incomes increased by 1 percent between 2008 and 2015?
- MATT DOOCEY to the Minister of Education: What recent announcements has the Government made about investment in education infrastructure in Christchurch?
- PHIL TWYFORD to the Minister for Social Housing: Does she agree with the Prime Minister when he said, “We’ve actually got quite a strong plan for dealing with the homelessness issue, I don’t think we need a summit…”?
- TODD BARCLAY to the Minister of Tourism: What announcements has the Government made on its commitment to supporting tourism in the regions?
- CARMEL SEPULONI to the Minister for Social Development: Does she stand by all her statements?
- MELISSA LEE to the Minister of Customs: What updates has she received regarding the interception of child sexual abuse material at the border?
- BARBARA STEWART to the Minister of Health: Does he stand by his statement, “Budget 2016 will help New Zealanders continue to access the healthcare they need”?
This post is a Debate post about the goings on in The House. It is not a general debate post. Off-topic comments will be removed.