Parliament is sitting today.
You can follow proceedings starting at 2 pm on TV ( Freeview 31, Igloo 50, Sky 86, Vodafone 86 ), streaming audio via Radio New Zealand and streaming Parliament TV via the internet. After the sitting day, on-demand replays can be found at In The House.
Questions to Ministers
- CHRIS BISHOP to the Minister of Finance: How is the growing economy, which is delivering higher employment and rising wages, helping to reduce hardship and child poverty in New Zealand?
- Hon ANNETTE KING to the Minister of Health: What is the total amount in efficiencies that district health boards have made in 2015/16?
- DAVID SEYMOUR to the Minister of Education: At what stage is the Education Funding System Review at, and how is the education sector being engaged?
- DENIS O’ROURKE to the Minister for Seniors: Does she stand by her statement, “we’re very in favour of the SuperGold Card and there are absolutely no plans to downgrade it in any way, shape or form”?
- JONO NAYLOR to the Minister for Social Development: What recent announcements has she made regarding the material wellbeing of New Zealand households?
- JACINDA ARDERN to the Associate Minister of Social Development: Can she confirm that the contract with the Growing Up in New Zealand study, the largest and most comprehensive longitudinal study undertaken in New Zealand, is currently being renegotiated, and will she guarantee that this process will not lead to their contract being cut?
- CATHERINE DELAHUNTY to the Minister for the Environment: Is he considering a national requirement for all water bodies to be swimmable?
- JOANNE HAYES to the Minister of Education: What recent announcements has she made about funding to support students at risk of educational under-achievement?
- Dr MEGAN WOODS to the Prime Minister: Does he have confidence in the Minister Responsible for the Earthquake Commission?
- MARAMA DAVIDSON to the Minister for Social Housing: Ka tū a ia i runga i te mana o tōna whakaaetanga i tuhia, kua hē kē atu te kore-whare, i raro i ngā whakahaere o Te Kāwanatanga nei?
Translation: Does she stand by her reported admission that homelessness has got worse under this Government?
- PAUL FOSTER-BELL to the Minister of Commerce and Consumer Affairs: What initiatives is the Government involved in that support the Government statement on building financial capability in New Zealand?
- IAIN LEES-GALLOWAY to the Minister of Immigration: Why is Cabinet reviewing the number of Permanent Resident Visas it plans to issue given that he does not expect that review to result in any policy change?
This post is a Debate post about the goings on in The House. It is not a general debate post. Off-topic comments will be removed.