Parliament is sitting today.
You can follow proceedings starting at 2 pm on TV ( Freeview 31, Igloo 50, Sky 86, Vodafone 86 ), streaming audio via Radio New Zealand and streaming Parliament TV via the internet. After the sitting day, on-demand replays can be found at In The House.
Questions to Ministers
- DAVID SEYMOUR to the Minister of Police: Does she believe the public has a right to be concerned about Police conducting roadside breath-screening tests with the intention of collecting personal information for investigations unrelated to road safety; if not, why not?
- Dr PARMJEET PARMAR to the Minister of Finance: What reports has he received on the performance of the New Zealand economy?
- ANDREW LITTLE to the Prime Minister: Does he have confidence in the Minister of Police, given crime rose by 5.5 percent in the last year?
- JAMES SHAW to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by all his statements?
- IAN McKELVIE to the Minister of Health: Can he confirm that 30 percent more hip and knee joint replacement operations were carried out in 2015/16 compared with the 8,439 in 2007/08, an increase of 2,573 operations?
- Hon ANNETTE KING to the Minister of Health: What action, if any, has he taken to ensure that New Zealanders receive services in a timely manner?
- MATT DOOCEY to the Minister of Education: What recent announcements has she made regarding education-related Better Public Service targets?
- GRANT ROBERTSON to the Minister of Justice: Does she stand by the Prime Minister’s statement to this House in September on phase two of the anti-money laundering measures that “there will be a bill in the House by the end of the year”; if not, why not?
- JAMI-LEE ROSS to the Minister for Building and Housing: Can he confirm the latest reports on building activity in Auckland show an increase from $5.3 billion to $7.2 billion over the last year, or 36 percent?
- Hon DAVID PARKER to the Minister for State Owned Enterprises: What was Solid Energy’s indebtedness (excluding performance bonds) in dollars and as a percentage of assets in December 2008 and December 2012?
- CHRIS BISHOP to the Minister for Small Business: What initiatives has the Government implemented through the Business Growth Agenda that assist small business?
- RON MARK to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by all his statements?
This post is a Debate post about the goings on in The House. It is not a general debate post. Off-topic comments will be removed.