1. Why did you lie to your Board for months about “inappropriate behaviour” with the Party press secretary when asked directly if it took place?
2. Why did you say on Paul Henry 20/6 that no “inappropriate behaviour” took place with Rachel MacGregor, then admit it the next day at a press conference you called?
3. Are you confident you have been honest in your filing of all Electoral Returns in accordance with the Act, and have been totally honest about amounts and invoicing to keep electorate campaigns under cap?
4. Do you categorically deny the new rumours emerging about a second sexual harassment case against you by another of your female employees?
5. Why did you not tell the truth to the media in late 2014 about Larry Baldock and Leighton Baker’s departures from the Board and Party?
6. Why did you overspend the Party budget in late 2014 by approx. $680,000 and not consult your Board about this at the time?
7. Why did you arrange a loan to yourself at 8% interest to cover this amount, and not lay this at the Board, but rather rang around your supporters by phone, and excluded those you knew would question this? Was that a “Board meeting” in your mind?
8. Why did you take the Party’s $220,000 GST rebate for yourself without reference to the Board?
9. Do you still believe that a missile hit the Pentagon and not a plane?
10. When you said publicly that John Stringer had been “suspended” by “a duly constituted meeting of the board headed by then-board chairman Brian Dobbs” (NZHerald) why did you not disclose that it was simply a phone call between Brian Dobbs (who resigned the next day) and Nathaniel Heslop (who had already resigned)? Read more »