Must read

Mana blogger and Internet Party “strategist” Martyn Bradbury enrolled to vote twice

Sometime last year, a little birdy told me that Martyn Bradbury of The Daily Blog, funded by unions and the MANA Party, as well as being paid to be Kim Dotcom’s Internet party strategist, was on the electoral roll twice.

Mistakes happen.  So I decided to wait.   Because closer to the election, you get sent the nice enrollment pack by the Electoral Commission to confirm your details.

After this phase, I waited for the new rolls to come out. ¬†And what would you know? ¬†Martyn didn’t take the opportunity to correct the fact he is on the roll as two different people. ¬†(Unless he has a twin brother called Martin we have never seen or heard of living with him at the exact same address?)

bradbury

So here we have someone in the political process giving advice to political parties, getting funded by political parties and unions, enrolling twice, not correcting this before the election when requested to…. and possibly already having voted twice as well.

Martyn…or Martin, will claim this is some sort of clerical error…or a mix up of¬†some sort. Those excuses cannot and do not hold water. Someone has filled out a form with a similar name and exact same occupation and address details and sent it in. It has been accepted and entered into the system. A form still had to be sent and registration applied for. The Electoral Commission should be pulling their records around this registration and the form handed to Police for handwriting and signature analysis.

It cannot be a clerical error, it had to be a deliberate act.

Whether he voted twice isn’t that important, as you’ll see.

You can be assured that the Electoral Commission will look into this.  After all, enrolling twice is a criminal offence.   Voting twice just makes it worse.

12 Read more »

This is beyond absurd. NZ Herald fronting an Internet MANA voter scam

You may recall me looking at mobilize.org.nz a few days ago. ¬†It is a web site that is a very thinly disguised effort by the Internet/Mana parties to get a mailing list and to provide social pressure and possible incentives for voting. ¬† This is yet another party-aligned web site that pretends to be neutral by skirting the electoral rules. ¬†I mean, why not? ¬†The message is out that any electoral law transgressions will earn you a “caution” from police… at worst.

NZ Herald has a piece this morning on voting early. ¬† Here’s the headline

gdfg

That’s fine.

Here’s the photo. ¬† Read more »

How a tainted journalist manipulates the news

David “Tainted” Fisher wrote an article this morning about his continued witch hunt against civil servants using stolen data taken by a gutless hacker from my website.

In it he quotes me.

Meanwhile, Whale Oil blogger Cameron Slater says police will soon be obtaining data from Google, Facebook and Twitter as they investigate his complaint over the hacking of his computer which yielded the messages Hager based his book on.

Slater was yesterday with Counties Manukau Police formally laying a complaint he first lodged by email from Israel. Back in New Zealand he was “just providing all the details to the constabulary”.

“Once they’ve got a signed signature they can go to Google and Facebook and Twitter and go and obtain data. I’m completing the necessary paperwork to allow them to go and do it.”

Slater said he would be telling police he believed Kim Dotcom was involved in the hacking due to “the fact that he was gloating, the fact that he’s made comments prior to this happening, a whole lot of other stuff”.

Slater was expecting more of his messages to be made public by the hacker.

“[On Wednesday] night at that meeting Hager was talking about ‘there’s more stuff coming out’. Well, how does he know?

“He’s obviously got to be in contact with the hacker.”

Did I speak to him?

No, I did not. ¬† Read more »

Tagged:

EXCLUSIVE: Another Hager and Fisher lie exposed

“Mr” Hager, using my stolen emails, drawing conclusions based on incomplete information, writing a narrative and not checking it with the people involved,¬†any of the people involved for factual correctness before publishing, has been pushing the idea that I was involved in having a prisoner moved. ¬† He’s published a lie that Minister Judith Collins organised this.

David Fisher, in his partial and very sanitised “Mea Culpa – I used to be manipulated against my will by Cameron Slater” piece in the Herald the other day may also take note of the fact, instead of how he likes to present things.

Below, is an OIA reply from the Department of Corrections.  All personal details have been redacted to respect the privacy of the person who requested the OIA.  A non-redacted copy is in my possession.

1a

Read more »

I hope the NZ Herald know what they’re doing… Bryce Edwards is quite the spiteful liar!

fl_bryce_211111

This from Martyn’s union and Kim¬†Dotcom funded hobby blog:

We are losing the voice of Bryce Edwards in an election for a right wing troll who wanted Nicky Hager’s address published so he would be harmed and another right wing troll who pretends to be a Labour supporter. 

It’s interesting to see that even Bryce Edwards isn’t good enough for the NZ Herald. ¬† His continuous claims to be non-partisan are laughable and demonstrably untrue.

But that’s ok.

What the Herald should really worry about is that they are now on the Doc’s shit list. ¬† Read more »

If explaining is losing, I’ll take this one on the chin

via RadioLive

via RadioLive

As people have observed, I’m not only relaxed, I’m quite enjoying myself. ¬† People who know me will understand that I love dirty politics more than anyone else. ¬† And I fully understand people won’t believe this, but I have boundaries and ethics.

They may not be yours, but they are there.

What has been stolen contains legally, politically, medically and journalistically privileged material.

And here’s the kicker: ¬†most of it isn’t about me. ¬† Read more »

BREAKING: KIM DOTCOM PAYMASTER FOR HACKER

We all know by now that I had my emails hacked in February.

We also know that David Farrar has had his intellectual property stolen, and that Mark Mitchell had his personal emails hacked and his office broken into.

What I can also now reveal is that Tony Lentino, the businessman who formerly financially  supported Kim Dotcom also had his office broken into.

On top of that Travis who works for the blog was also hacked along with another media person who has been a vocal critic of Kim Dotcom.

Until now we haven’t had the proof, only a bunch of dots to join but we now have the complete picture.

Nicky Hager this morning admitted on Q+A that he didn’t have the full emails, that they were filtered as we suspected. Nicky Hager has become the latest victim of the puppet master.

Do I feel sympathy for him? Not one bit. He let his politics blinker his analysis and as a result it has destroyed his journalism.

Earlier today I received a call from Wayne Tempero.

He is Dotcom’s former personal protection manager and he was concerned.

Tempero was contacting me despite the early hour in Israel concerned about something that transpired on 17 June this year.

He had only now worked out what was meant by a text conversation he had with Dotcom on that date.

He had watched this week unfold and couldn’t believe what he had seen. Then he remembered the texts.

Remember just two days ago we released a text message from Kim Dotcom where he implied he was the one responsible. That text was sent to  Wayne Tempero.

imagejpeg_2

We can now reveal that there was an earlier text conversation in June. Here are screenshots of the text messages.

 

IMG_4190-1 IMG_4190 IMG_8400 Read more »

Hitcom and Dotler

Had I written, Dotcom and Hitler, would you have decided to read?  Some of you, no.  But this is important to see.

Compare and contrast:

image004

Read more »

Time For Dotcom To Take Off The Onesie And Reveal All

Having this sort of order against your client is a nightmare.¬† It matters not so much when the client isn’t living in that jurisdiction but when he is trapped from leaving it is game over time. ¬†With only an appeal in sight.

On one hand the billable hours record for the year are about to be smashed, but on the other hand you have to explain to a mad German whinging online about his rights that he has to actually tell you the truth now about his asset base.  Definitely time to convene at a bar for a think.

Screen Shot 2014-07-30 at 2.57.38 pm

“Legally and beneficially owned” is a rather wide definition and it is an extremely wide order and definitely a “fishing expedition”.

Given his break up with Mona any assets in her name are half owned by him as well.  It will be interesting to see how his lawyers can squeeze around that.

Wide fishing expedition orders like this are very much common place in offshore jurisdictions and I have seen many in the past few years.  Dotcom is not special nor is he being picked on, it is happening everywhere.

Lawyers won’t get much love on appeal arguing they are too wide when it comes to a sophisticated subject who has operated offshore for years from many locations. ¬†Your only advice to the client is to be truthful as their pants are about to be removed. ¬†¬† Read more »

One of the problems: Our suppression laws

(Unless you have read the first and second posts in this three parter, you won’t have had the stage set for this final article.)

Rodney Hide’s article is mostly about name suppression, and how it doesn’t service justice

I have reluctantly concluded that New Zealand does suffer a rape culture.

It’s not an “all men are rapists” and “I am sorry for being a man” type of thing. Rather, it’s the way men can commit sex crimes and get away with it. The system works to protect the privileged and powerful.

My eyes were opened after my¬†column¬†last week. I had called on National MP Maggie Barry to use Parliamentary privilege to break the suppression order protecting a “prominent” New Zealander.

The police had charged him with “indecent assault” but the sex predator pleaded guilty to the lesser charge of “indecent act with intent to insult or offend”.

“Indecent assault” is a strike offence; it’s a serious charge.

Judge David Saunders discharged the sex attacker without conviction and gave him name suppression. We can’t report who he is. By way of explanation, the judge said the predator had “carried a bit of a cross” since the charges were laid.

You know Rodney, you and I are both itching to kick this sexual assaulting¬†ratbag¬†to touch. ¬†But due to my (personally costly) hard work, the penalties for breaching suppression are no longer a maximum $1000 fine per incident. ¬† It has increased to $100,000 – and that’s not something I can afford to do again to bring about change. Read more »