Parliament is sitting today.
You can follow proceedings starting at 2 pm on TV ( Freeview 31, Igloo 50, Sky 86, Vodafone 86 ), streaming audio via Radio New Zealand and streaming Parliament TV via the internet. After the sitting day, on-demand replays can be found at In The House.
Questions to Ministers
- JAMI-LEE ROSS to the Minister of Finance: What announcements has he made showing the Government is on track to continue delivering surpluses and supporting a growing economy?
- ANDREW LITTLE to the Minister of Finance: Does he stand by his statement, “Ministers find it a little bit irritating” when asking for funding, and which Ministers was he referring to?
- IAN McKELVIE to the Minister of Corrections: What recent announcement has she made about strengthening the independent oversight of the Corrections system?
- JULIE ANNE GENTER to the Minister of Health: What is the name of the major global study on a sugary drinks tax by the Mexico Autonomous Institute of Technology that he referenced in QWA 13827 (2016) and where was it published?
- Hon ANNETTE KING to the Minister of Health: What indication, if any, has the Minister of Finance given him for Vote Health in Budget 2017 that led him to say “I think we’ve got to be very careful before we look at tax cuts. We’ve got to make sure we are properly funding health and education to the level that people expect”? Read more »