Oh dear, oh dear.
You don’t want to make followers of Islam angry NZ Herald, you won’t like them when they are angry, just ask Charlie Hebdo.
This is what happens when you are ignorant of an ideology. The NZ Herald knows that showing a cartoon of Muhammad is breaking Sharia Law with consequences of violence and death so they don’t do it like the submissive Dhimmis they are but like most apologists there is still so much that they still don’t understand about Islam.
They wrote an article about an Italian in New Zealand who lost his job for saying “Hi Darling ” to a woman who turned out to be his manager. As part of the same article they published a list of what you should do to avoid losing your job in New Zealand and included something that is a a major issue for practising Muslims. Can you guess what it was?
Dos and don’ts of on-the-job communication:
• Don’t be too vocal on any job until you’ve proven yourself to be a good worker.
• Don’t use pet names, particularly not for your boss.
• Do smile and extend a handshake.
• Don’t be too forward or too friendly until you have established a more solid working relationship.
• Do keep calm when conversing with your colleagues and don’t let your emotions get the best of you.
- Corazon Miller A Newspaper