Islamic terrorism

NZDF committed for another 18 months. That’s a lot of “training” then

Good, we need to stay on mission and continue training Iraqi troops so they can go put the bad wogs from Daesh in deep holes in the ground.

Kiwi troops will be extending their mission in Iraq by 18 months and will also be leaving their base for another on occasion, the Defence Minister has announced.

Prime Minister John Key, Defence Minister Gerry Brownlee and Foreign Affairs Minister Murray McCully made the announcement at the post-Cabinet news conference on Monday afternoon.

Among the changes, it was announced a small number of around six or eight at a time will travel “for short periods” to Besmaya — another secure training location 52km southeast of the existing joint New Zealand-Australia base.

“At Besmaya our troops will ensure a smooth handover of the Iraqi soldiers they’ve been training at Taji to other coalition trainers, who will be teaching them to use heavy weapons,” Mr Brownlee says.   Read more »

Tagged:

Sorry John but you are wrong

John Key has blamed Orlando’s killings on a lack of gun control. He’s completely and utterly wrong and buying into the lies being promulgated by Hillary Clinton about FBI watch lists.

Prime Minister John Key says the United States should be asking itself tough questions about gun control after the Orlando shootings rather than leaping into anti-Muslim rhetoric.

Mr Key said he hoped anti-Muslim comments such as those by presumptive Republican Presidential nominee Donald Trump would not escalate the situation.

“This is the time for the United States to ask itself difficult questions about why there are so many attacks of this nature using weapons.

That’s been a longstanding debate about gun control and the proliferation of guns in the United States, and you certainly wouldn’t want to turn it into an issue about people’s religion or ethnic beliefs.”

Mr Key was not surprised Mr Trump had made comments about Islamic radicalism, saying it had been a big part of Mr Trump’s campaign.

“I don’t think any of us should be very surprised he’s beating that drum today.”

Mr Trump has been criticised for saying he did not want congratulations for being proved right in predicting there would be more such attacks and called for a ban on travel to the US by people from any country that had been implicated in previous attacks on the US.

Mr Key said it was not for him to critique the campaigns.

“This is the biggest attack we’ve seen for some period of time [but] there has been an ongoing series of people mis-using weapons and of these kind of attacks in the United States.”

Read more »

Winston Peters is 100% right over Orlando, shame on all the other leaders

Winston Peters delivered a speech in Parliament yesterday. He was 100% right in his speech when talking about the blame game over Islamic terrorism, and calls it as such.

He scotches claims about gun control, and the refusal to discuss what the real problem is…and that is Islam.

John Key wussed out. He refused to, or couldn’t, utter the word Islam. Not a mutter, not a murmur. On NewstalkZB on Monday morning he spoke to Mike Hosking and blamed it on a lack of gun control. He didn’t mention that in his speech but failed to even utter the word terrorism.   Read more »

Orlando Imam – “gays must die” said just days before the Orlando killings

Can we stop calling this a failure of gun control yet?

Or the case of mental disorders?

Or remaining silent on the impact of Islam and the responsibility of their religion of hate.

The video above was made just days before the Orlando killings and the Imam clearly says gays must die.

Just weeks before the Islamic terror attack that left 50 young men dead at a gay bar in Orlando, Florida, Muslim scholar Sheikh Farrokh Sekaleshfar spoke at thelocal Husseini Islamic Center, calling for the death of homosexuals.

In a rant targeted towards homosexuals and women, Sekaleshfar said that killing homosexuals was the “compassionate” way to deliver Allah’s justice. 

Death is the sentence. We know. There’s nothing to be embarrassed about this,”Sekaleshfar calmly said in April. “Death is the sentence.”  Read more »

Journalist upset with media for not calling Orlando a gay hate crime

A journalist is upset with media for not calling Orlando a gay hate crime.

Journalist Owen Jones has stormed out of a Sky News interview after the interviewer refused to call a mass shooting in Orlando, Florida an attack on LGBT people.

“At the end of the day this was a homophobic hate crime, as well as terrorism and has to be called out,” Mr Jones said. “As I have to say, on Sky News and lots of news channels, there’s not been many LGBT voices that I’ve heard myself.

“It is one of the worst atrocities committed against LGBT people in the Western world for generations, and it has to be called out as such.”

Host Mark Longhurst argued the incident was an attack on “human beings […] trying to enjoy themselves, whatever their sexuality”.

On Saturday night (local time) gunman Omar Mateen opened fire inside gay nightclub Pulse, killing at least 50 people and injuring 53 more.

Mr Jones said the presenters were trying to “deflect” the homophobic motive of the attack, saying Mr Longhurst “could not understand”, as he was not gay.

Read more »

Instead of writing pointless letters, our politicians should review our immigration policies

John Key wrote a letter to Barack Obama…how sweet. That won’t bring back 50 dead people killed by a Muslim extremist.

Neither will the liberal media ignoring the fact that this scumbag, a Muslim, who claims he works for ISIS, shoots up a bar full of people and the only thing they can talk about is gun control. There’s a real joke.

Prime Minister John Key has written to US President Barack Obama expressing New Zealand’s condolences for the Orlando massacre victims.

“No innocent person should have to worry about such violence when going about their daily lives, or be persecuted for their beliefs or lifestyle,” he said on Monday.

“Our thoughts are with the victims of the atrocity, their families and friends, and those that responded to the tragic attack.”

Labour leader Andrew Little has also condemned the attack by 29-year-old Omar Mateen, who shot dead 50 people in an Orlando nightclub and wounded at least 53.   Read more »

Face of the day

 

screenshot-whaleoil.co.nz

screenshot-whaleoil.co.nz

Read what today’s face of the day, Milo Yiannopoulos, has to say about the Muslim terrorist massacre in Florida. Gays were targeted for death by the Muslim terrorist and Milo (himself a gay man) has some serious words for us all.

Read more »

NZ Herald misleads and continues anti-Israel bias

The video above shows what really happened. Four Israelis were murdered, 20 in total were shot in Tel Aviv by two Arab gunmen.

The NZ Herald has different ideas….for them the gunmen are the victims.

NZHerald-Headline-Moral-Inversion-768x490 Read more »

American Daesh fighter radicalised at university has now defected

An American Daesh fighter who was radicalised at an Ivy League university has now defected back to the US and has spilled the beans on the evil of ISIS.

An American man has said joining ISIS was the worst decision he’s ever made in his 27-year-old life, which would seem to be a no-brainer. But saying he was clueless about what he was getting himself into is even more baffling.

NBC News recently interviewed that man and it will be aired on Dateline Sunday. He is only identifying himself as “Mo” to protect his identity. Mo joined ISIS in 2014 and apparently paid no attention to countless news feeds about this band of murderous, head-severing savages carving a path of destruction across the globe.

He was groomed inside Ivy League’s Columbia University in New York City and was saving his money to buy a ticket to Turkey. According to his interview, he had become “entranced by the Islamic State and its promise of a global caliphate through online videos and articles.” It says Mo “was seduced by promises of a utopian Islamic State” but found out the hard way (by becoming a traitor to his country) that they were quite the opposite.

Read more »

Australia’s own home-grown alleged terrorist child of “moderate” parents

Radicalised online; I bet they will be telling us that he was a good boy too.

A 16-year-old Sydney boy was intercepted on an online chat site talking about obtaining a firearm and using it for a terror attack on Anzac Day, police allege.

Officers from the Joint Counter-Terrorism Team were forced to act with just hours’ notice on Sunday, raiding the boy’s home and arresting him in a street nearby just after 3pm.

Sources close to the investigation told Fairfax Media that the boy, who doesn’t attend school, has been on the counter-terrorism team’s radar for just over a year.

His association with one of the Operation Appleby targets, a young western Sydney extremist who is now in custody, meant police were monitoring him although he was not considered a “prime person of interest”.

Over the weekend police picked up on an online conversation between the boy and an offshore male in which the boy mentioned sourcing a gun and Anzac Day services.   Read more »