Mandy Hager is scathing of journalists and amusingly peppers her criticism of people with negative adjectives, while at the same time moaning about bias in the media. Her adjectives mirror the current media’s treatment of individuals smeared by her brother’s book.
Here is a selection from her blog post to prove my point:
- their disregard for the principles of democracy and freedom as they stomp all over them . . . and us
- brown-nosing their war-mongering puppet masters in the US
- the Prime Minister continues to tell his porkies (even when it’s obvious he’s lying)
- their bullshit ‘investigations’ into abuse of power
- the horrors of this elitist right-wing agenda
- toxic MP Judith Collins.
Her views on the media: Read more »