I don’t agree with much of what Peter Dunne says, and I find him a pompous tosspot at the best of times.
But he has questioned some womble positions being advertised and sledges out the Taxpayers’ Union at the same time.
UnitedFuture leader Peter Dunne is querying five new staff positions recently advertised by the Parliamentary Service.
The Parliamentary Service is currently advertising for:
– An Organisational Development Manager to join the People and Culture Leadership team
– A Senior Organisational Development Advisor
– A Senior Learning and Development Advisor to build people and organisational capability
– A Talent Manager for the People and Culture Leadership team
– A People and Culture Services Manager. ¬†¬† Read more »