The latest 3News poll is out and if you listened to Patrick Gower you’d think Labour and Andrew Little had a blinder.
The sad fact is they haven’t.
Commentators used to go on about National not having or cannibalising support partners…despite for three elections now they have managed to put together a credible coalition with support partners.
Labour on the other hand is gaining in theÂ polls by cannibalising their support partners and still not having enough numbers to govern.
One rule of politics is you need to learn how to count, and Labour and Patrick Gower still can’t count.
3 News-Reid Research poll, taken January 20-28, 2015
1000 people polled, margin of error +/- 3.1 percent
- National â€“ 49.8 percent, up 2.8 percent on election night result
- Labour â€“ 29.1 percent, up 4 percent
- Green â€“ 9.3 percent, down 1.4 percent
- New Zealand First â€“ 6.9 percent, down 1.9 percent
- Conservative â€“ 2.7 percent, down 1.3 percent
- Maori â€“ 1.3 percent, N/C
- Internet Mana â€“ 0.6 percent, down 0.8 percent
- ACT â€“ 0.4 percent, down 0.3 percent
- United Future â€“ 0 percent, down 0.2 percent