Some news just has to be reported because it is more real than reality. ¬†The Daily Mail reports
A freak gust of wind turned a family fireplace into a giant vacuum which a pet rabbit up into the chimney breast where it was stuck for three days.
Nine-year-old Natasha Cameron was in tears when her best friend Chloe, a sand-coloured rabbit, was blown up into the chimney by a rush of air at her home in Bramhall, Manchester, on Sunday.
The family hoped the animal would hop back down but by Wednesday they decided to call for extra help.
Seriously. ¬†If you’re going to have a human interest story, why not make it fantastic like this one? ¬†It has drama, suspense… and a good ending? ¬†Let’s see ¬† Read more »