Doug Sellman just doesn’t get it.
He has had a good long whinge in the Sunday Star-Times today.
He also gives Rod Oram a good old reach around, echoing Oram’s claims that I am somehow responsible for suppression freedom of expression when it is him who is seeking to have me, and Carrick Graham and now Katherine Rich silenced.
The fools should really look in the mirror.
But since he keeps on claiming that I am trying to suppress his idea we really should look at those ideas that he is pushing. Then you can see why it is that I push back against idiots like Doug Sellman and the stupid taxpayer funded ideas that they peddle.
And continue to run them we will, especially when idiots like Doug Sellman run off at the mouth claiming:
- That thefts of hand sanitiser at hospitals are because of “excessive alcohol marketing”
- That supermarket owners are ‘the biggest drug dealers in IIam’ and ‘New World supermarkets…are probably the single biggest drug dealers in New Zealand’.
- That Elmgrove School are terrible for selling beers to a few dads, and compares it to the sale of ecstasy.
- That ‘the ethanol in alcohol is a group one carcinogen like asbestos’ and ‘…a substance more intoxicating than heroin, more carcinogenic than ecstasy and more aggressigenic than LSD’.Even lifestyle and travel blogger David Farrar highlight’s Sellman’s alarmist comments
- That Christ’s College is perpetuating New Zealand’s heavy drinking culture by giving senior students a bottle-opener keyring at the school ball. Read more »