Doug Sellman just doesn’t get it.
He has had a good long whinge in the Sunday Star-Times today.
He also gives Rod Oram a good old reach around, echoing Oram’s claims that I am somehow responsible for suppression freedom of expression when it is him who is seeking to have me, and Carrick Graham and now Katherine Rich silenced.
The fools should really look in the mirror.
But since he keeps on claiming that I am trying to suppress his idea we really should look at those ideasÂ that he is pushing. Then you can see why it is that I push back against idiots like Doug Sellman and the stupid taxpayer funded ideas that they peddle.
And continue to run them we will, especially when idiots like Doug Sellman run off at the mouthÂ claiming:
- That thefts of hand sanitiser at hospitals are because of âexcessive alcohol marketingâ
- That supermarket owners are âthe biggest drug dealers in IIamâ and âNew World supermarketsâŠare probably the single biggest drug dealers in New Zealandâ.
- That Elmgrove School are terrible for selling beers to a few dads, and compares it to the sale of ecstasy.
- That âthe ethanol in alcohol is a group one carcinogen like asbestosâ and ââŠa substance more intoxicating than heroin, more carcinogenic than ecstasy and more aggressigenic than LSDâ.Even lifestyle and travel blogger David Farrar highlightâs Sellmanâs alarmist comments
- That Christâs College is perpetuating New Zealandâs heavy drinking culture by giving senior students a bottle-opener keyring at the school ball. Â Read more »