By now, regular readers will know all about Michelle â€śThe Boaganâ€ť Boagâ€™s campaign to steal $2.1 billion from the Auckland Energy Consumer Trust to give to her new friend Lyinâ€™ Len Brown so he can build his trainset a bit earlier than planned.
But remember, this is The Boagan weâ€™re dealing with here. Her campaign is going about as well as when she got caught videoing the Winebox Inquiry, or when she made Bill English leader of the National Party, or the Blackheart Americaâ€™s Cup fiasco, or her â€śhelpâ€ť in John Banks’ mayoral campaign â€¦
If The Boaganâ€™s involved you donâ€™t have to wait long for a fiasco.
And so it has happened again.
Of the original Ten Dwarfs, The Boagan recruited to her $2.1 billion snatch, it turns out some didnâ€™t even know they were meant to be involved.
The original Ten Dwarfs were:
- Kim Campbell â€“ from the Employersâ€™ and Manufacturerâ€™s Association
- Michael Barnett â€“ from the Auckland Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Tony Garnier â€“ from the Auckland Business Forum
- Stephen Selwood â€“ from the NZ Council for Infrastructure Development
- Barney Irvine â€“ from the Automobile Association
- David Aitken â€“ from the National Road Carriers Association
- Heather Shotter â€“ Committee for Auckland
- Cameron Pitchers â€“ from the Campaign for Better Transport
- Connall Townsend â€“ from the NZ Property Council
- Jeremy Sole â€“ NZ Contractors Federation
Whaleoilâ€™s spy at the big meeting to plan The Boaganâ€™s campaign say as soon as they got wind of what she planned, Barney Irvine, Connall Townsend, David Aitkin and Jeremy Sole decided not even to show up.
Tony Garnier did show up but made clear he was there only to listen and wasnâ€™t signing up to anything. Stephen Selwood turned up and spoke strongly against The Boaganâ€™s $2.1 billion snatch.
Now the tipline is running hot with news Michael Barnett of the Auckland Chamber of Commerce had his eye off the ball and didnâ€™t really know how he was being used by The Boagan. His board is furious. They knew nothing about the snatch.
Even the Boaganâ€™s old winebox mates at Russell McVeagh werenâ€™t impressed either when they found out they were being asked to unleash the legal dogs of war against AECT. Â Â Read more »