Miss 16 is studying history and after a week or so looking into the Second World War and the Holocaust these are the 11 things she came up with as lessons we can all learn from.
Why 11? Because.
The question she was asked was: What did studying the history of WWII teach you?
1. Hitler was a dictator
2. Appeasement doesnâ€™t work
3. When someone says donâ€™t invade or there will be war you should listen to them.
4. When the Americans get involved serious stuff goes down
5. Backstabbing is a bad strategy
6. Media can influence people even if itâ€™s false information
7. If you donâ€™t know who is good or bad you canâ€™t really do anything to stop the bad
8. Itâ€™s easier to lie and trick people than it is to force them to do things
9. Give people hope and they will follow you even if youâ€™re an asshole
10. Most soldiers will follow orders even if they are against their beliefs
11. War is expensiveÂ Read more »