Resignation letters piling up from disaffected FBI agents, his wife urging him to admit he was wrong: Why Director Comey jumped at the chance to reopen Hillary investigation
- James Comey revived the investigation of Clinton’s email server as he could no longer resist mounting pressure by mutinous agents, sources say
- The atmosphere at the FBI has been toxic ever since Jim announced last July that he wouldn’t recommend an indictment against Hillary
- He told his wife that he was depressed by the stack of resignation letters piling up on his desk from disaffected agents
- Comes was also worried that Republicans would accuse him of granting Hillary political favoritism after the presidential election
- When new emails allegedly linked to Hillary’s personal server turned up in Abedin and Anthony Weiner’s computer, Comey jumped at the excuse
On Monday thousands of new emails from Clinton Campaign Chairman John Podesta were published by WikiLeaks.
Within that new data dump was smoking gun proof that the White House was colluding with Hillary to cover up the fact that Obama had lied to Congress and the American people when he said he learned about the email scandal from the news.
Those new emails stirred outrage within the FBI and took the ongoing mutiny to a whole new level.
The new investigation into Weiner could be a way for the FBI to compartmentalize the larger issue of Hillary and Obama’s collusion.
This is what your attention is being drawn away from.
According to the FBI’s notes, Abedin was shocked to discover that the president was using a fake name to interact with her boss.
“Abedin then expressed her amazement at the president’s use of a pseudonym and asked if she could have a copy of the email,” stated the FBI.